Dental fear is a real concern that affects patients of all ages. Fear of the dentist can prevent patients from visiting the dentist, which can negatively impact their oral health. Bala Cynwyd dentist Dr. David Weinstock and our dental care team take your dental fear seriously and work with you to help you feel comfortable during your visit. We offer patient-centered, compassionate dental care for those in need.
Dr. Weinstock provides a full range of dentistry services in a safe, comfortable, and state of the art dental facility. Dr. Weinstock listens to your dental concerns, fully examines your smile, a create a complete treatment plan based on your needs.
Compassionate Dental Care in Bala Cynwyd, PA
Our Philadelphia dental office is designed with your comfort in mind. Our dental facility is equipped with state of the art technology and comfortable amenities to help you feel at ease during your visit. Whether you are receiving a dental cleaning or restoring missing teeth, we strive to provide a safe, comfortable environment for each of our patients.
What We Offer
- Comfortable dental chairs that form to your body.
- Gentle, effective anesthetic techniques minimize discomfort.
- Our high-tech intraoral video camera detects problems not visible to the naked eye.
- Personal CD player with stereo headphones to help you feel relaxed during your treatment.
- We have an experienced, friendly dental care team who are committed to helping you feel comfortable and safe during all phases of your treatment.
For patients with advanced cases of dental fear, we offer sedation dentistry. Sedation dentistry allows your dentist to perform multiple visits in one visit. Sedation dentistry can also help patients feel relaxed and comfortable throughout their treatments. Dr. Weinstock will perform a full comprehensive exam and review your medical history to determine which type of sedation dentistry options is right for you.
To learn more about our office, call215) 857-8054 or request an appointment online.