Dr. Weinstock has developed a reputation for personalized care and natural-looking results from cosmetic dentistry. Many of our patients have heard about us from friends and have seen the results of Dr. David Weinstock’s skills and abilities for creating dental beauty. Using advanced cosmetic dentistry procedures, Dr. Weinstock provides his patients with beautifully proportioned, natural-looking white smiles that build confidence and boost self-esteem while ensuring a healthy oral foundation.
When you schedule an appointment with Dr. Weinstock in our Bala Cynwyd dentist office, he will work closely with you to create an individualized treatment plan for the aesthetic enhancement of your smile. Dr. Weinstock is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of cosmetic dentistry procedures to help you achieve the results you desire.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Cosmetic Smile Makeover
A cosmetic smile makeover can leave you with a more youthful-looking smile that will make friends and relatives wonder what’s different – a new hairstyle, sudden weight loss, plastic surgery? No one would imagine that a visit to Dr. Weinstock could generate such image-enhancing, life-changing results. Our patients travel from all over to have their smiles recreated by Dr. Weinstock.
Because each patient is different, Dr. Weinstock assesses several factors which impact the outcome of the smile makeover for the most natural results, including:
- FACE SHAPE – The shape of the face affects the shape of the teeth. For example, if a patient has a round face, Dr. Weinstock uses porcelain veneers to create long, square teeth that will ultimately have a slimming effect on the patient’s face.
- TOOTH COLOR – Youthful teeth are normally whiter. Dr. Weinstock suggests patients go two to three shades lighter, but beyond that range, the color may look artificial. Translucency is key – a tooth with no translucency does not look real or natural. Also, skin tone and hair color can influence the shade selection of the veneers.
- TOOTH SIZE – Longer teeth are synonymous with youth. Older teeth are shorter because of years of wear and tear. For a more youthful appearance, Dr. Weinstock typically lengthens the front central teeth.
- CROOKED TEETH – Without orthodontics, Dr. Weinstock can correct crooked teeth by filling in spaces with veneers — giving the appearance of straight, perfectly aligned teeth.
- DISCOLORATION – Veneers can cover stained, discolored teeth or be applied to whiten and brighten the entire smile. The veneers can also be made to match existing teeth.
- WORN TEETH – By bonding a longer veneer to the original tooth, Dr. Weinstock can add length to short, worn teeth, making them look younger and stronger.
- CHIPPED TEETH OR TEETH WITH SPACES – Veneers can cover chipped teeth, repairing any imperfection. They can also close spaces.
Schedule a Consultation
Searching for a dentist office that offers cosmetic dentistry in the Bala Cynwyd, PA, and Philadelphia area? Dr. Weinstock offers an array of dental services to his patients. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Weinstock to learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can help you improve the aesthetics and health of your smile. Dr. Weinstock will recommend the cosmetic dental treatment options that will suit you and your goals.